We introduce templates that make A4 paper envelopes.
Homemade envelopes can add a personal touch to any card or letter. You can easily make an envelope at home using a few basic supplies.
After folding, paste and complete it.
** How to create a folding envelope **
- Print on A4 size paper with equal size printing.
- Folding “Fold lines 1 ⇒ 2 ⇒ 3”.
- Paste glue in order of 4 ⇒ 5, and stick firmly.
- Put a letter or card in the envelope.
- Fold “Fold line 6”.
- Glue 7 and paste it.
- Completion of the envelope.
About the printing of this envelope
This Free template material can be printed in A4 size.
『How to make Envelope with A4-Paper&Glue』Free Template
This envelope size is 105 cm × 220 cm.
You can put A4 paper folded in triple or quarter into the envelope.